Reservation/ Cancellation Policies
- Daily rates are per cabin, single or double or triple occupancy for Sunrise and Sunset Cabins. Daily rates are per cabin for up to 4 people for Ascutney Cabin, and up to 5 people for Four Corners and Lull Brook Cabins. Room rates are subject to Vermont’s Meals and Rooms tax of 9%.
- Deposits of 50% of the cabin rate, not including tax, guarantee a reservation.
- If you find you must cancel your reservation more than 14* days prior to arrival, you will receive a refund less a $25.00 processing fee per night of the reservation. If you cancel within 14* days of arrival, your deposit is non-refundable.
- Cancellations received within 48 hours of your check-in date will be responsible for full payment of the reservation.
- If you need to reschedule your visit with us it must be done before 14 days of your reservation date and is also subject to a $25/night processing fee.
- We require a two night minimum stay on weekends.
- Decreases in the number of reserved nights are subject to the cancellation policies.
- Early departures will be charged for the entire length of the reservation.
- Children 2 years of age and under stay free.
- Check-in for the cabins is at 3:00pm.
- Check-out for the cabins is at 11:00am.
Policies On The Farm
- No aggressive dogs are permitted on the property and all dogs must be leashed on the property at all times for both their safety and our farm animals' safety.
- Children must be appropriately supervised at all times, particularly if they are near any of the animals, equipment, or fencing which may be electric.
- Guests should not feed the animals without checking with the farmers first.
- We will provide produce and eggs to cabin guests, subject to availability. We make every effort to have a variety of produce available and eggs for all our guests.
- If you wish to harvest your own produce or try some work in the fields, you should check with the farmers first.
- Our farm is 100% smoke-free.